You can escape to your own tropical paradise with the exotic scent of the new Fijian Water Lotus range from The Body Shop.
Nothing says summer quite like a fresh, vibrant fragrance. And what could be more appealing than a scent that captures the very essence of the tropical island of Fiji? Opening with uplifting top notes of mandarin and litsea, the fragrance bursts into a delicate bouquet of Fijian Water Lotus flower, plucked from the South Pacific Ocean, and rose, before leading into a light yet lively marine accord. Revitalising, refreshing and calming.
1. Perfume Oil (£7.50) Dab a drop or two of this concentrated oil onto neck and pulse points for an intense fragrance hit.
2. Eau de Toilette (£16) A light daytime scent, spray onto neck and pulse points behind ears, inside elbows and behind knees.
3. Fragrance Mist (£ 7.50) Like a cooling tropical sea spray, spritz this lightly scented mist all over for a subtle hint of fragrance.
4. Shower Gel (£6.50) A refreshing, cleansing shower gel, enriched with natural extract of Fijian Water Lotus.
5. Body Lotion (£10) This skin-softening lotion leaves skin lightly fragranced.
6. Body Butter (£13) Skin feels softer,smoother and delicately scented with this Fijifresh body butter.
The Fijian Water Lotus Eau de Toilette and Fragrance Mist contain 100% organic Community Fair Trade alcohol from Cotopaxi, Ecuador. Handmade from sugar cane by the 200 farmers of the CADO co-operative, the high-quality alcohol is perfect for The Body Shop fragrances. The trade between The Body Shop and CADO aims to give co-operative members “a chance to fight poverty without losing their traditional way of life or destroying the environment”.
The pioneering use of fairly traded organic alcohol by The Body Shop has helped farmers like Carmen Merino, who says that the fair price she receives helps her pay for her four children to go to school.