Go to Admin » Appearance » Widgets » and move Gabfire Widget: Social into that MastheadOverlay zone
Barbecue brand,Weber, is launching a series of Winter Warmer Grill Academy courses at Harthill Cookery School in Chester.
The hands-on cookery course is suitable for barbecuers looking to expand their knowledge.
Expert chefs will be on hand with lots of helpful hints, tips and cooking advice as well as showcasing Weber’s renowned “lid-on” barbecue technique.
Participants will get practical and hands-on experience with both gas and charcoal barbecues as well as a range of top Weber accessories in a friendly, relaxed and fun atmosphere.
Some of the delicious winter warmer recipes participants will learn how to cook and enjoy include:
• Hot Smoked Salmon with Potato Rosti and Herbed Creme Fraiche
• Fig and Goats Cheese Flat Bread
• Smoked Leek and Potato Soup
• Roast Turkey with Hasselback Potatoes
• Roast Beef & Yorkshire Puddings served with Brussel Sprouts
• Sticky Toffee Pudding with Cream and Berries
Weber‘s Winter Warmer course will be running at Harthill Cookery School on 29th January and 25th February.
Tickets to the event are priced at £99 and can be booked online via: http://www.grillacademy.co.uk/courses/winter-warmers.